Tulahead is owned and operated by the Camp Tulahead Society, a registered, non-profit, interdenominational ministry. The ministry is supported by many groups of people including: generous, outreach-focused Churches and financial Partners; a dedicated Board of Directors; hard-working full-time staff; and a summer team of paid staff; and many faithful volunteers.
To provide a safe and affordable summer camp experience that gives children and youth an opportunity to participate in quality programs that foster a relationship with God and others.
To provide a unique Christian camping experience through:
- A low camper-to-staff ratio
- A well-trained staff
- A program that encourages positive self-esteem and healthy relationships
- Activities that encourage participation, build trust, honesty and integrity, and cultivate mastery
- A stimulating, natural setting
- A visionary and accountable leadership style with training that encourages personal development
Our Core Values
To provide faith-based leadership and training for our LIGHT program as well as our Summer Staff that encourages spiritual development and personal integrity
To keep programs creative, relevant, rewarding, safe, fun and challenging
To foster friendships that build self-esteem, independence and respect
To kindle a desire to know Jesus and His unconditional love
To be faithful to the purpose for which our resources have been given