There are some important things to think about getting ready for camp. Here are a few things to help!
1. Register EARLY ... we cannot stress this enough. Take the time now to round up your child's friends and book your summer dates now.
3. Take a VIRTUAL TOUR of our camp with your child.
4. Please click on the link to download a PACKING CHECKLIST for this summer.
5. OUR STAFF (meet our year round and summer staff)
6. A DAY IN THE LIFE (a daily schedule can be found in the forms section under parents)
7. LITTLE EXTRAS (to make your child’s week extra special)
9. CAMP FACILITY MAP (take a look at the facility and get your child acquainted to where things are before they arrive)
10. GPS Coordinates: enter these coordinates in Google Maps to find us on GPS: 49.6232428,-120.5860662
Coming from Merritt/Kelowna - take the Hwy 5A exit for Princeton. It is roughly a 40 minute drive, you will past the Allison Lake campground and from there it is another 10 minutes and you'll see the camp at the end of Laird Lake, we are on the right hand side of the road, you will see a large TULAHEAD sign as you crest the small hill.
Coming through Princeton on Highway 3 - turn onto Bridge Street at the Petro Canada and take Hwy 5A to Merritt. You will drive for roughly 20 minutes and the camp will be on your left hand side with a large hay field in front and TULAHEAD sign, the turn in is immediately at the top.